Say Goodbye to bulky salad spinners and soggy salad greens!
Set eyes on the simplest but most effective kitchen hack for making a crispy, and crunchy salad!
Wrap your freshly washed greens in the Eurow® Lettuce wrap towels and unwrap to witness them emerge completely dry. The towels are more absorbent, effective and economical than regular kitchen towels or paper towels. No more worrying about the greens weeping water and giving you soggy, disheartening salad greens or sandwich layers.
Dimensions: 42"L x 12"W
- Stores leafy greens fresh and crisp for extended periods of time.
- Small and easy to store compared bulky salad spinners.
- Reusable and can be washed and used multiple times.
- Highly absorbent waffle weave microfiber material functions more efficiently than a traditional terry weave.
- Comes in a pack of two, ensuring you have extra on hand when one is being used.
- 350 gsm microfiber towel (waffle weave)
- 85% polyester and 15% polyamide
How to use:
- Lay down your produce onto the Lettuce Wrap towel without overlapping.
- Roll the towel up without exposing leaves.
- Gently pat to remove any excess water.
- You can store the towel rolled up with the greens inside for a day or two in the fridge, to have fresh and clean greens for your meals.
- Once you are done using the towel, wash and reuse!
Time to think outside the box and get this simple but effective solution to having the most delicious leafy greens and produce for your meals! Grab yours today.
Eurow®- Quality products for everyday living!
- Tags: Product Feature Blog
- Nicolas Bonnefoi