DIY Mop System with CleanAide® products!
Do you want to assemble the most efficient, lightweight, easy-to-use mop system yourself? Pick and choose from our Clean Aide® products designed to provide you with the most blissful cleaning experience.
- CleanAide® Aluminum Mop Plate Frame (10-inches, 18-inches, or 24-inches)
- CleanAide® All Purpose Twist Yarn Microfiber Mop (10-inches, 18-inches, or 24-inches)
- CleanAide® Telescopic Mop Pole (33-59 inches)
CleanAide® Aluminum Mop Plate Frame:
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight for easy cleaning.
- Long lasting, commercial grade brushed aluminum and extra strength ABS plastic used.
- Hook and loop system made of nylon to easily attach wet or dry microfiber pads.
- Available in 3 sizes: 10-inches, 18-inches, or 24-inches.
- 360-degree swivel allows for maximum control, ease of cleaning and accessibility to difficult areas.
CleanAide® All Purpose Twist Yarn Microfiber Mop:
- Made of premium quality twist yarn microfiber material.
- Available in 10-inches, 18-inches, or 24-inches to be compatible with the respective sizes of mop plate.
- The pads come in packs of six, in different trim colors so that you can use them for different purposes and can color code for easy identification. (e.g., bathroom use, kitchen use, garage use etc.)
- Can be used on any hard surface including wood, laminate, concrete and tile.
- Hook and Loop backing made of nylon for extra durability.
- The pull-tab makes it easy to remove pads for washing without touching cleaning surface.
- Can be washed and reused multiple times.
CleanAide® Telescopic Mop Pole:
- Made of lightweight and sturdy aluminum.
- Has a comfortable grip and has an extendable length from 33 inches to 59 inches.
- Has a snap and lock system to attach to the mop plate frame.
- Can be used to easily clean hard to reach places such as corners and underneath furniture.
Assembly and use:
- Pick the right mop plate frame and pad for your need.
- Attach the mop pad to the plate. It will stick on easily and hold until you pull the tab to take it off.
- Attach the mop pole to the plate frame. Press the little buttons on either side of the pole, insert the pole into the frame head and release the buttons to snap and lock the pole into the frame. The snap-and-lock system is now activated.
- Use the mop for your cleaning needs with a wet or dry pad. When you are done, pull the tab on the mop pad to take it off the frame.
- You can press the buttons, pull out the pole from the plate and let go of the buttons to release the pole from the plate.
- The telescopic pole can be minimized to the shortest length and can be stored away easily.
- The mop pads are washable and reusable multiple times. Machine wash or hand wash according to your preference.
Eurow®- Quality products for everyday living!
- Nicolas Bonnefoi